Our team of six people brought the golf car production project from idea to launch in 2012. Thus we created design, prototype, dies, molds, equipment and established production from scratch and practically without money. We have released and already sold six copies of golf cars that you see on www.BravoMotors.ru website.

eGo — team

We need $2-4 million investment for the production and for a quick enter the European market, as well as for the start of sales in 100-200 copies per month. The project will pay off within 6 months after the production start. Currently, an agreement with the general investor is signed and we are ready to entertain proposals of co-investment.

eGo — market

70% of sales will fall to B2C (Business-to-Consumer) with young and active people, as well as with businessmen, the other 30% will be brought by tourism industry and the rental service.

100,000 sold units over a period of 5 years – it is a realistic assessment according to the Segway sales experience, and according to the calculations of our competitors - LitMotors. The market is growing by 39% every year, and its capacity is ten times more than these sales estimates.

According to the analysis of 16 competitors, we excel in at least 4 characteristics all the existent and the forthcoming models.

For three years we will reach $ 100 million revenues with 40% of profitability and $ 8000 cost of a single unit. And this is the pessimistic sales forecast: ten times less than the target.

eGo — превосходство
16 competitors, our superiority by at least 4 parameters for each

eGo The prototype is ready and you can see it in the videos presented on this site. The next in our plan is the stage of the production and certification.

eTrike prototype was presented on 20-22 of June in ХVII Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum and attracted a lot of attention of guestd and participants of Forum as well as press and TV. During three days more than 300 visitors took photo of themselves near and inside our electric car. We were interviewed by more than 20 TV channels and newspapers. Rossiyskaya Gazeta even made photo of our eTrike to be the title of the article about the whole Forum.

eTrike project won in Skolkovo Startup Village and took first place among more than 2000 projects submitted to competition and 200 projects participated in pitch session in Skolkovo. Forbes named our project the best Russian startup.

Our project took second place, giving the pas only to the project from Japan at the prestigious EcoSummit in Berlin on 3-4th of June.

During the investment session VC Day Ingria on March 29, 2013, which was attended by more than 80 hardware projects from all over Russia, e-Trike project took third place according to the results of voting of the attending investors.

On the competition "Days of innovation in Astrakhan region" that was held on the 19th of April 2013, we demonstrated a prototype of eTrike for the first time and got cum Exhibition "Investment attractiveness of Innovation Project"

Our company has already received media coverage in such resources as Russian TV channel 24, the magazine "Expert", Russia.ru Forbes.ru portals.

->

We invite interested investors to participate and join Series A round. Investment and press inquiries should be addressed to manager@bravomotors.ru. We will send an investment memorandum at your request, and some other documents, such as financial model, intellectual property information, detailed plans for the development of the project that will help you make a decision.

IRR:87.3%
NPV:285 million rubles
ROI:> 400%


Prize winner of

1st Place
1st Place


2nd Place
2nd Place


Starred in:

St. Petersburg International Economic Forum


Open Innovations 2013